Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today I died. (April Fools!)

I'm going down to San Diego this weekend. On Friday my mom, my brother and I are going to a Padres-Angels exhibition game at Petco Park. On Saturday I have a fantasy baseball auction draft at my aunt's parents' house and that night I am going to a Dodgers-Brewers exhibition game at Dodger Stadium with my uncle, his friend and my brother (Is my aunt coming? I don't know...). On Sunday I will not attend any baseball events. On Monday my mom, my brother and I are going to the Padres' Opening Day game against the Dodgers. On Tuesday my mom, my uncle, my brother and I are going to the Padres' second game of the season. On Wednesday I am flying back to San Jose and that night I am going to the Giants' Opening Night game against the Brewers with some friends from work.

Baseball.

I might need a vacation soon that doesn't involve baseball. In May I'm going to Houston with my brother. We are flying in on a Saturday, seeing the Padres play the Astros that night and seeing them play again on Sunday then flying home that night. Do I really like baseball this much? On Google Reader the only articles I usually don't skim are from my Baseball Prospectus, Hardball Times, and FanGraphs subscriptions. I definitely enjoy looking at statistics and reading analysis and such. Sometimes I wonder if I actually enjoy going to baseball games, though. I've never really felt like I didn't want to be there, but I've never really gotten too excited at a game, either (I'm not a very excitable person, though). If someone said "hey let's go to the baseball game or let's do something else fun" I'd probably go to the baseball game, but why? This I shall ponder over the weekend.

1 comment:

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...