Thursday, September 17, 2009

Feeling gooooooooooood

So I did bike on Tuesday the 1st, Wednesday the 2nd and Friday the 4th. Unfortunately I got a flat on that Friday and didn't repair it until last Wednesday night. I'm back on track though and biked yesterday and Tuesday and just got back from a 1.4 mile run (according to Google). It took 13:54, which is not very good, but I feel good!

Obviously I'm still not using much of my time to post here, which is not going to get me proficient at Dvorak very quickly. As much I enjoy plotting out my typing rates and all, it is more tedious to retype the same post multiple times than I'd like. I'm not going to give up on it just yet, but unless I make posting a habit I might just start typing everything in Dvorak to get better at it without doing all the timing and whatnot. Perhaps I could just time one entry every couple posts or something.

The bottom line is this is primarily about improvement and right now it is not the best setup to keep me interested in it. As I'm getting back to biking and running more I may compensate for lack of typing stats with some exercising stats. But for now, --insert post title--

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...