Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stop Everything!

So I haven't been bowling much lately or typing in Dvorak or exercising. I have a myriad of excuses, but fuck em. Let us begin again.

As my last post stated six months ago, timing my entries became quite tedious: too boring even for me. For now I'm just going to type it up in Dvorak as much as possible and hopefully actually get proficient with it, because if I can't keep promises to myself then what am I doing here?

How about some good ole life updates, huh? The most recent news in Weztown is that I have joined a band. I'm replacing the bass player (he is moving away) of the illustrious San Jose party rockers Dr. Taco. I've practiced with them a couple times now and it is a little bit humbling. I've been "playing" for a long time, but never really with people and never really full songs. Besides screwing up a lot, though, I can already tell it is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...