Friday, January 30, 2009

The Future. Or as I call it: The Fut.

In addition to my poor sleeping habits, I also feel my eating and exercising habits are not in the greatest of shape. This affects me most greatly in that most of my pants are now more snug than I appreciate. It also slightly affects my health.

So! In the fut, I plan to bike to work as much as possible and on days when I haven't biked I shall go for a run (The last post tells us that the fut is now!). In order to make this more interesting, I will time myself in performing these endeavors and report the results. Right now that's all I've got going, but I may soon add push ups (!) and sit ups. I don't really have a quantitative goal regarding how far, fast, or awesomely I do these tasks, I just want to keep doing it. A few years ago I started running almost every day with the goal of running 6 miles. I eventually ran 6 miles and not long after that I stopped running. The fut will not be like this.

As part of the eating healthily goal, I am going to stop drinking soda. While this post is about the fut, I'll have to say that in the past I would drink far too much soda and not enough water. This shall be reversed in the fut! I also am going to start bringing a lunch to work at least twice a week, rather than eating out every day. Some further fut healthy choices may be fruits and vegetables, but let's not push it.

Words: 265
QST: 3:15:30 PM
QET: 3:19:59 PM
QWPM: 59.11
DST: 3:22:45 PM
DET: 3:38:21 PM
DWPM: 16.99

1 comment:

  1. I will be monitoring your vegetable intake DAILY. Watch your back, Dreusike.

    ReplyDelete

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...