Monday, February 2, 2009

The Super Bowl Was Yesterday

I didn't bring a lunch today, but I drove back home and made a sandwich. That counts! Kept it simple with turkey, cheese, lettuce and avocado on wheat. It was quite a good sandwich in this man's opinion. I heard someone open a soda at the office and I really, really wanted one, but I resisted temptation. Hooray for me. I also ran after work and I even got Lisa to come with me. She did well and I'm proud of her!

Tomorrow I'll bike to work and do push ups and sit ups when I get home.

I probably shouldn't spend too much more time on this because I have to finish my cover letter and apply for a job!

Words: 121
QST: 9:05:30 PM
QET: 9:07:35 PM
QWPM: 58.08
DST: 9:09:25 PM
DET: 9:16:27 PM
DWPM: 17.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...