Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures?!!?

Nope.

I have been thoroughly distracted by MLB Network the last two days. Yesterday I watched Carlos Delgado hit four home runs in a game, which happened to be a very good game, too. His third home run tied the game at 6, and his fourth tied the game at 8. Julio Lugo hit a home run and it was his fourth night in a row doing so. The Blue Jays ended up beating the Devil Rays 10-8 in a game that had no significance at the end of the season.

Today I watched most of Tom Seaver's 300th win, and now I'm watching Gaylord Perry's 300th win. Funnily enough Dave Duncan was the pitching coach for both, and the games were both against the Yankees. Duncan came out to talk to both of them, but they both pitched complete games. Also, Tom Seaver's was on my first half birthday and the Yankees fans cheered him, even though they ended up losing the division by 2 games that year, so a win would probably have been much better for them. I have seen no fewer than fifteen Jehri curls.

When this game's over I'm going to go for a run then bust out my camera fo sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...