Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Notes on the previous post

I was interrupted a little over halfway through the Dvorak portion and had to start over, so I sort of got a second chance. I gave the QWERTY run a 2nd go after the pitiful 1st performance, but I still only managed 47 WPM, so I kept the original try. Since there were also relatively longer words in the last post, too, I decided to look into the character count and see how much my words per minute might have been affected by it. I am going to start tracking the amount of characters in each post, but I am not going to post the results, yet. I think I might on Friday along with some graphs and other stuff. Maybe I'll include some hot pixxx.

As for today's activity and dietary report: I drove to work and made my lunch. Unfortunately it is projected to rain tomorrow, so I probably should have biked today while I could. Oh well. I also had two pieces of cake and I might have another later because it's my birthday.

Words: 177
QST: 6:51:45 PM
QET: 6:54:52 PM
QWPM: 56.79
DST: 7:00:45 PM
DET: 7:10:06 PM
DWPM: 18.93

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...