Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pictures

Just kidding, still no pictures. I have tomorrow off, so perhaps I will run around photographizing everything. PERHAPS.

It finally stopped raining yesterday and is all sunny, but the weatherman is a jerk and says more to come this weekend. Boo! I responded to the rain by sitting indoors and doing nothing. Sorry health, you are no match for the weather.

The last post was an attempt to screw with my typing results data with repetition and high characters per word (6!). It worked pretty swimmingly as my CPM rates jumped up and my WPM sort of fell. Blah blagh blar ba gdf

I am feeling entirely unmotivated in finding adequate content. I want to keep typing to make my Dvorak dominate QWERTY hardcore, but my brain is bored with itself. Reporting my daily typing and exercise activities and eating habits is not entirely satisfying. Just keep typing. Type whatever. Come on just a little more you can do it. Don't stop you are almost there. And I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...