Friday, February 6, 2009

Whoops forgot a title

My to-do list for today:
  • Deposit check
  • Go to mall
  • Clean bathroom
  • Do laundry
  • Go for run
  • Put stuff on eBay
  • Go to market
  • Make cookies
  • Post on blog
    • Charts
    • Pictures
Welp, nothing succeeds as planned. I got a good amount done, but not the most important two at the bottom! Those will have to wait I guess. I also have to take pictures for putting stuff on eBay, so that goes with the blog pics. The laundry is overwhelming. There are about 6 loads to do. The dryer in my apartment tends not to make everything completely dry unless the load is relatively small, and the rain made me not want to take a trip to the laundromat (Word wants to capitalize that for whatever reason, but I refuse).

I had a soda today and I'm not sorry! Lisa asked if I wanted to eat at In-N-Out for lunch and I said sure before thinking about the fact that I probably would not find a burger there very enjoyable without a soda. That's probably a feeling I need to do away with, but for today it was pretty awesome. I had a medium with one refill, and I miss it already!

Today I also made some cookies. Lisa was craving some yesterday and I didn't get my fill of my family's traditional mincemeat cookies over the holidays, so I baked a batch. I'm used to making them with a mixer, but today I had to make them "by hand". That's a lot more difficult than I expected. Regardless, they good!

I did go for a run, though, plus I did some sit-ups and push-ups.

Words (minus to-do list): 245
QST: 11:46:00 PM
QET: 11:50:19 PM
QWPM: 56.76
DST: 11:54:10 PM
DET: 12:06:01 AM
DWPM: 20.68

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...