Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Go go gadget graph

Some other abusers:
Chad Qualls
Robb Quinlan
Humberto Quintero
Quinton McCracken
Quilvio Veras

You thought you could escape, didn't you?!

Yesterday's post lacked q's. Time for some quibbles! Why can't people stop right at the limit line? A quandary! I never noticed this until I moved here, but some people consistently stop like five to ten feet before the limit line at stoplights. Quite absurd! And guess what? Sometimes the sensors on the ground don't register someone that far back from the limit line and the light cycles past them. They are quacks! Okay, so this quibble is really from about a year ago when I was stuck behind someone to turn left who was not at the limit line and the lights cycled through two or three times before this person pulled up for the light to turn green, but I've noticed no fewer than three cars in the past week resting far behind the limit line and it is only a matter of time before something like that happens again. Quibble time over: a quick quibble!

I decided I'm going to make a gadget to go on the sidebar that will create the graphs I have promised. There is probably an existing gadget that could do this for me, but that's no fun. I got some javascript code from the internets that creates a line graph, and I'm going to make some sense of it and make it my own a bit before throwing it up there.

I will also have a gadget to report stuff like: yesterday I did three sets of 25 sit-ups and three sets of 12 push-ups. Then I can quit posting such reports and have more time for my stupid quibbles. Look out!

Words: 290
QST: 10:41:00 AM
QET: 10:46:02 AM
QWPM: 57.62
DST: 1:07:45 PM
DET: 1:22:12 PM
DWPM: 20.07

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...