Monday, March 16, 2009

It is all good.

I still didn't get in motion this weekend, but I went for a run today. Previously, my calves wouldn't let me get past two laps around my apartment complex (one lap is seven tenths of a mile according to Google). Today I made that elusive third lap and that second mile. Hooray! Let's do some pushups!

...

Twenty four. Eh...

My typing hasn't been doing too well lately, either. My Point Break post was rather daunting and took me a while to take the time to type it in Dvorak, which was quite a chore. My DWPM had been steadily climbing until that break. I probably should stick to short posts to continue steadily practicing. However, I probably need some more interesting topics. There's nothing like retyping your writing a couple times to realize how drab it is. I may need to make a fifth goal: to improve the quality of my writing. I don't know a good way to measure my progress in achieving that, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...