Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sick

Lisa got sick on Thursday. My throat tickled Friday and I was full blown sick all yesterday. I spent the day switching off sleeping and reading Watchmen. I finished it this morning; it was my first comic book experience. It was probably one of the best times being sick I can imagine: especially since I got it out of the way before going to Phoenix next weekend for Spring Training. I have been sick on a plane before and that is definitely one of the worst times being sick I can imagine.

I feel a lot better today and I think I would be able to work tomorrow, but I've decided I'm going to take the day off regardless. With my flight on Thursday, that makes it a two day week, which is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-bore-t Me

Typing Graph

Typing Data

Future spot for miscellaneous typing data...